Haven't done a meme in a while. This one is snagged from oxbastetxo
1) Post a list of up to 20 books/movies/anime/TV shows/video games/bands [fannish etc.] that you've had an obsessive fannish love or interest in at some time in your life.
2) Have your f-list guess your favorite character/member from each item.
3) When someone guesses correctly, strikethrough the item and put the name of your favorite character next to it.
EDIT: Only 1 left!
Traders - There is a connection between Traders and Stargate: Atlantis that will give you a clue.This last reference is hard unless you've watched both series. Sooo, as incentive, I will write a drabble of your choice for whomever guesses this final one.
And the winner is....emerald_happy!
- Avon (no surprise there), reapermum
, Cally & Vila would be seconds, followed closely by Gan
- Grissom, emerald_happy
- Brenda, oxbastetxo
Doctor Who (old)
- the Brig, reapermum
, Dr. Elizabeth Shaw is also up there
Doctor Who (new)
- Donna, vilakins
Sapphire and Steel
- Silver, emerald_happy
- Jo Lupo and Henry are a toss up, vilakins
, seconds would be Fargo and Taggart
- Jack, emerald_happy
- Inara, muscadinegirl
, she and Shepherd Book were my favourites, with Wash and Zoe as close seconds, I hated when they killed Book and Wash in the movie
- Charlie Crews, emerald_happy
- House, oxbastetxo
, Cuddy and Wilson would be seconds
- Temperance Brennan, vilakins
- Alan Shore and Jerry Espenson, vilakins
- Sam, vilakins
Yes, Minister and Yes, PM
- Humphrey, vilakins
, though I'm a softie for Bernard as well
- Grant Jansky who is played by David Hewlett(Rodney McKay) (hmm seems he was born in Surrey, UK, and his family moved to Canada when he was young), emerald_happy
- Gareth Blackstock, muscadinegirl
- Frank, emerald_happy
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Spike! debris4spike
, though I have a soft spot for Giles too
- Steed, reapermum
, Mrs. Gale is a close second