Kal's Mental Age:
55 Years Old.
And speaking of ages and just because I'm bored, I started making a list of things I haven't done or used in a very long time and most likely never will again.
Your job, if you chose to accept it, is to add to the list.
1. using a casette cartridge
2. typing in DOS commands at the prompt
3. adjusting the antenna of your TV set
4. adjust the horizontal/vertical tracking on your TV
5. buying a roll of film
6. changing the ribbon on a typewriter
7. using a rotary dial phone
8. using fdisk
9. formatting a floppy disk
10. putting a needle on a vinyl record
11. winding a watch
12. using Wordstar or WordPerfect