- Available: Yes
- Age: 46
- Annoyance: People who don't accept other people's opinions.
- Animal: Gremlin
- Beer: Prefer mixed drinks.
- Birthday: September 6
- Best feeling in world: Avon and writing about Avon.
- Blind or Deaf: Neither
- Best weather: Sunny and warm.
- Been on stage: For choir in high school
- Believe in Santa: In spirit.
- Candy: A nice chocolate, not too sweet.
- Color: Blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Definitely chocolate.
- Chinese/Mexican: Both.
- Cake or pie: Depends. A nice light cake. Though I am partial to pumpkin or lemon meringue pies.
- Cheese: Only if its melted over something. Like pizza or a nice tuna melt.
- Day or Night: Both. Depends on what's going on.
- Dance in the rain: Why?
- Diets: I've been on a successful low-carb diet.
- Eyes: dark brown
- Everyone has: something
- Ever failed a class?: Not that I recall. Or maybe I blocked it out.
- First thoughts waking up: How many minutes longer can I sleep before I REALLY have to wake up?
- Food: Yes. I'm a food adventurer but prefer anything without onions of any shape, kind or persuasion.
- Greatest Fear: Being helpless.
- Goals: Early retirement. Doing something more useful with my life.
- Gum: Occasionally.
- Get along with your parents: Yes.
- Good luck charm: None.
- Hair Color: Black.
- Happy: Content.
- Holiday: Cruising.
- How do you want to die: I plan to live forever, or die trying.
- Ice Cream: Chocolate mint.
- Instrument: Guitar
- Jewelry: I tend to lose it. I do wear a watch but it has to be able to stand rough conditions.
- Job: Sr. Computer Analyst
- Journal much? : Sometimes.
- Kids: Gremlin
- Kickboxing or karate: Tai Chi and Kung fu.
- K9 or Feline: I want my own K9. But barring that, a dog. Though I am interested in cats.
- Longest Car Ride: 30 hour journey from Toronto to Regina.
- Love: Yes
- Letter: I'm really bad at it. I don't remember the last personal anything I sent in the mail.
- Laughed so hard you cried: The first time I saw my dog after a cut at the groomer's. The poor thing looked like ET and had such a bewildered look on his face which was accentuated by his big round eyes.
- Movies: I love a good film. My favourite is the Lord of the Rings trilogy. The last really good one I saw was Frost/Nixon.
- Music: A wide range. Nothing too loud though.
- Motion sickness: None.
- McD’s or BK: BK. Though once after several weeks of basic training and army food, McD's tasted really good.
- Number of Siblings: 2 younger, brother and sister.
- Number of Piercings: None.
- Number of Tattoos: None.
- Number: 54
- One wish: Meet PD
- Only the young: Don't have to worry about anything.
- Perfect Pizza: Thin crust, well done, with pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes. And a sprinkling
- Quote: John 3:16
- Reason to cry: Feeling unloved
- Reality TV: Watched the very first episode of Survivor. Got really turned off when they kicked someone off
the island and never watched another reality show again.
- Radio Station: 680 News; all news all the time
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes
- Songs: Instrument of Peace (Olivia Newton John), Almost Paradise (Mike Reno & Ann Wilson), The Search is Over (Survivor), This is the Moment (Rene Froger), The Prayer.
- Salad Dressing: Vinaigrette
- Sushi: I love sashimi! But it has to be with wasabi and soy sauce or I won't eat it.
- Skipped school: Never.
- Smoked: Never.
- Skinny dipped: No.
- Sing well: A bit.
- Showers: Generally though I like a nice hot relaxing soak once in a while.
- Swear: No
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries.
- Time for bed: Whenever the internet goes down? If not, then around 12:30 or 1am.
- Take time to: Keep in touch with friends and family.
- Unpredictable: I try to be.
- Under my bed: There is no 'under', under my bed, except if you count the carpet.
- Ugliest thing you own: I'm sure some of my clothes qualify in that category. They're in the back of thecloset somewhere.
- Vacation spot: Cruising on the Mediterranean.
- Vacuuming: What's that?
- Weakness: Procrastination & untidyness
- Which friend acts like you: I hope none.
- Worst feeling: Lonliness, boredom, being useless
- Where do we go when we die: I believe in Heaven and Hell.
- Worst Weather: Winter blizzard where you can't see more than a few inches in front of your face.
- X-Rays: Yes.
- Xerox any body parts?: No.
- Yearly checkups: Well, more like 2-yearly ones as our health system only covers one every two years.
- Zoo animal: Pandas. Tigers. Penguins.
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you: None.
2. You went to the mall with: My mother.
3. You went to dinner with: My father and brother.
4. You talked to on the phone: Car insurance agent.
5. Made you laugh: My dog.
6. Hugged you: My sister when we parted at Christmas.
7. Said they loved you: Sister
8. You spoke with: Co-worker
9. Made you mad: Someone I converse with over the internet.
10. Made you cry: I know it's silly but the end of a recent movie I watched, Marley and Me