Going to take a stab at the tunes meme...
Step 1: Put your itunes on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first
22 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game, post your own.
Well, first of all, I don't have many songs on my iPod and what there is tends to be old stuff. Most of my iPod is jammed with video files cause it beats lugging around DVDs...hehe.
Hmm I don't think I have anything on this list which is after 1980s. Unless you look really hard. I do believe there is one there that is recent. I've cut it down to 20 songs.
1. I thought that dreams belonged to other men. 'Cause each time I got close, it'd fall apart again.
2. Where there is hatred, let me bring love. Where there is doubt, let me bring faith.
3. Gotta take a little time. A little time to think things over. kingbantam
4. So are we over now? Do we just turn the page and let the story end?
5. Guarda fuori è già mattina. Questo è un giorno che ricorderai....Once in every life, There comes a time
6. I pray you'll be our eyes, and watch us where we go And help us to be wise, in times when we don't know
7. Marvin, he was a friend of mine. And he could sing a song. His heart in every line. kingbantam
8. You know our love was meant to be the kind of love that lasts forever.
9. Welcome to your life. There's no turning back.
10. I know just how to whisper and I know just how to cry. I know how to find the answers and I know just how to lie. daiseechain 11. Tale as old as time. True as it can be. daiseechain 12. I get up in the evening and I ain't got nothin' to say. azdak 13. Oh thinking about our younger years. It was only you and me. We were young and wild and free. kingbantam 14. Out of the ruins. Out from the wreckage. Can't make the same mistake this time. daiseechain 15. How can I just let you walk away. Just let you leave without a trace. kingbantam
16. Growing up. You don't see the writing on the wall. Passing by, moving straight ahead, you knew it all.
17. This is the moment. This is the day. This is the moment, when I know I'm on my way.
18. I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord. azdak
19. Vivo ricopiando yesterday E sono sempre in mezzo ai guai. Vivo e ti domando cosa sei, Ma, specchio, tu non parli mai. (In english) Try looking at tomorrow not yesterday. And all the things you left behind. All those tender words you did not say. The gentle touch you couldn't find.
20. How can I convince you what you see is real? Who am I to blame you for doubting what you feel?